Let's assess your Risk Appetite
1. What is your Investment horizon? How long can you keep your money invested in the market before needing access to it?
2. The age group you belong to:
3. How well do you understand investing in the markets?
4. My current and future income sources (example: salary, business income, investment income etc) are:
5. From the following 5 possible investment scenarios, please select the option which defines your investment objective.
6. If your investment outlook is long‐term (more than five years), how long will you hold on to a poorly performing portfolio before cashing in?
7. Volatile investments usually provide higher returns and tax efficiency. What is your desired balance?
8. If a few months after investing, the value of your investments declines by 20%, what would you do?
9. Which of these scenarios best describes your “Risk Range”? What level of losses and profits would be comfortable with?